Sunday, 6 March 2011

Card Mojo and the fun of the Fair


Hi Everyone

Last weekend was the first time in quite a while that I have sat down and down some crafting.    I made a birthday card for my friend, Abi.  I used my favourite stamps - Magnolia.  I forgot to take a photo of the card.  But using the same idea, I have made a card for my dad's birthday.  I had to do it in secret.  I was up late yesterday, trying to fix my mum's PC, so I was stamping and colouring while waiting for the PC to do things.  I finished the card off today.


I have combined the following Magnolia stamps together: Sitting Wedding Edwin and Apple and Cherries - Circus Horse.  I have used Distress inks and copics to colour the images in.  The papers are from my stash.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid.  I have used distress ink and Bronze pearl Pens to distress them.  I have also used the same Pearl Pen to add pearls around the card and also on the buttons on edwins shirt.



I am entering this into the following challenges:




Ideas and Tutorial that have inspired me to have a go at:



I have been exploring some of my favourite blogs for tutorials and ideas I want to have a go. 



http://stampartic.blogspot.com/2010/11/folding-card-tutorial.html 




http://fairydustcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/10/pearl-pen-fans-d.html  -  I brought some Pearl Pens when I was on holiday, last week






Fabulously Artsy -- Hey, Cupcake!  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkVm1Tif6gI




Lv Toria

6 comments:

  1. Great card with amazing details. Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are so beautiful! Cute card!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting!
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love how the flowers look with the bronze on them too. Thanks for playing at Paper Play this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous flowers! So glad you joined us at PaperPlay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those flowers are just truly amazing, never seen anything quite like them before.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards are cute and interesting,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails