Monday, 25 October 2010

I Love My Presents - Crafty Cardmakers Digi Spotlight

Hi Everyone
Where has October gone and it is only 9 Weeks to Christmas.  So it will be full stream ahead for Christmas cards and presents.  Here is my lastest card for the Crafty Cardmakers design team - Digi Spotlight.  I am not a hundred percentage happy with how the stickles are on this card, but it looks alot better in the flesh than in the picture of it.  This is the 2nd circle tag than I have done in the last couple of weeks.  I love doing tags.


Photobucket



I decided to take three images by Mo's Digital pencil - I Love It, Pammy's Socking and Timmy's Stocking and merge them together using elements programme.

Photobucket

I have coloured them with copic's and derwent inktense pencil with some added glitz from spice glitter pens. I added flowersoft to the stocking tops.



Photobucket
Pammy's Socking

Photobucket
Timmy's Stocking

Photobucket
I Love It

 I cut a large circle from mount board and layered paper cut using a circle cutter and nestabilities. The paper that I have used are by Papermaina. The leaves and some of the flowers are cut from matching paper. The other flowers and the bows/ribbon were from a Christmas embellishment pack. I added beads & pearls and some stickles to the design as well (though for some reason today, my stickles decided to come out in splodges.)

I am entering this in the following challenges:

  • DP2 Challenge blog - Colours of Fall - Though this is a Christmas card, the colours are very much autumn colours.
  • Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Winter Wonderland
Lv Toria

8 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous, Toria. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Toria and I love your colouring, fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toria, This is stunning so well done you - makes me remember Xmases of long ago when I used to hang up my stocking!! Wasn't life so different then? Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to combine those three images! Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wash your mouth out Toria. You used the C word and I am trying to pretend it's still months away! Arggghhhhh

    I love the gorgeously bright colours you have used here and the little fluffy bits on the tops of the stockings.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a terrific job adding these all into one.. Great card.. Love this.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna meet this amazing family with no less than THREE angelic children, all being lovely and appreciative, all at the same time! LOL! Their Mum must be an amazing woman!

    All joking aside - what a wonderful card and I love the Mo images (she's an amazing artist!).
    You've coloured them to perfection too 'Toria!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Lin, the C word is a dirty word, I am nowhere near ready for it and in denial LOL

    Your card is lovely. You have combined lovely images and they work so perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails