Monday, 11 October 2010

Halloween Bag (Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight - Fancy Folds)

Here is my latest Design team card for Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight - Fancy Folds.



Photobucket


I decided to have fun with this challenge.  I used a card technique that I have not used before - the Diaper Fold, which can be found at Diaper Fold Pouch.   This technique is very simple to do and is very versatile. 

Photobucket

For the pouch, I used black card and also created a matching tiny card to go inside the pouch.  I used paper from Magnolia to cover both the back of the pouch and the tiny card.  I added a pumpkin charm and a bow to the tiny card.  I also add some of the same matching ribbon to the front of the pouch.  The ribbon is by papermaina.  I added the boo text using a white pen, to the pouch as well as the tiny card.

Photobucket

I created a black bag using a template. I added the same ribbon and pumpkin charms as well the Boo text.  The little boy is a cutting file from MyScrapchick and I cut it using my Craft Robo.  I added some orange tissue paper, which matches the ribbon.  I have placed the card inside the bag, which waiting from some pumpkin treats, that are yet to be brought!


Photobucket

Lv Toria

8 comments:

  1. Toria, I love this - wish my kids were young enough to take part in Halloween again - so miss the fun of it! You made a great job of this, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toria what amazing projects, so love the halloween colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute for words. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super project Hunni! My kids are all grown up but the littlies are on their way now so I'm starting all over again!
    I'll be checking this one into my resume!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to come over and say how much I love this diaper card, it is so cute! I hadnt seen the tutorial for this before but now that I have, woohoo, I know something I gotta go make,lol. So thank you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sweet. Every time I attempt that diaper fold it looks like the first nappy I ever pinned on, all skewhiff!

    Brilliant idea.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I've not seen anything like this before, what a cute card and love the little boy, such a cute face and rosy cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails