Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Lady Maga

Hi Everyone

 
I am little late posting this, but here is my latest design team card for Crafty Cardmakers - Glitter and Sparkle Spotlight.


The main challenge on Crafty Cardmakers, was a video inspiration

 
Photobucket

 
When I viewed the video, I got the inspiration to a black and silver card. I love glitter, so it had to have lots and lots of glitz. The image is Ballerina Tilda, stamped in memento black ink and then coloured in with copic's. The dress is coloured with silver and black glitter. I use the same glitter on the shoes and tiara. I added stickles to the base and ribbon on the shoes and also on the tiara. I cut 3 scalloped ovals using nesties from black card and Miri board. These I edged them with the same glitters. I layered some miri board on top of some black card. I added a strip of black card and some silver ric rac. I created a black flower edged with silver glitter and stickles. I cut some leaves from same card. I created some coordinating embellishment pins, which contain wooden beads that I have covered with the same glitter. These I arranged with the flower on the corner of the card. I have called this card "Lady Maga"!

Photobucket

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Lv Toria


9 comments:

  1. Sure is sparkly!!! Love it XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Toria, she's gorgeous. You are definitely Queen of Magnolia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!! What lovely details and a great image! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. Do you love challenges?
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! Thank you so much for joining the SFTW challenge this fortnight and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous sparkly card! thanks for joining us on Magical Mondays.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Lady Maga card, bet you got absolutely covered with glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady Maga suits this gorgalicious DT creation. I love all the details.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunner Toria. Love T's Tiara and sparkly frock and your flower arrangement is a real corker.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails