Monday, 27 September 2010

Oriental Tilda

Here is my card for the Crafty Cardmakers - Oriental Spotlight.


I used an image from Joanna Sheen's Eastern Treasures cd.  I used gold and Blue Spica Pens to add detail to the fruit and birds. I cut the image into three panels and then mounted them onto black card.  This I  mounted onto matching paper from the cd.   I stamped Japanese Tilda with Memento Black Ink.  I coloured her skin with copics and her hair with black soot distress ink.  I used a combination of mica paint and distress inks to colour her clothes.  I used distress inks and mica paint on the flowers and leaves.  I created a black card and edge this with gold peel offs.  Then mounted everything onto this.


Lv Toria


3 comments:

  1. Toria this is very special. hugs chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, has a very definite oriental feel to the way you have laid out the background and your Magnolia image is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just absolutely gorgeous Toria. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails