Monday, 6 September 2010

Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge 29 - Clean & Simples

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest card for Crafty Cardmakers design team - Challenge 29 - Clean & Simples

Photobucket


I decided to try something different this time and use our craft robo. I saw this lovely silhouette and knew that it would be great for this challenge. I decided to use a very simple colour theme of black and white. I felt this would really show off the silhouette and would hark back to bygone days. The oval and scalloped oval are with free cutting files, that I got from Penny Duncan Creations and the silhouette of the girl is another cutting file, which I purchased from Crafts U Print. I layered the ovals on to a white card blank which I rounded off the corners and added a bow to the top.

Photobucket



Lv Toria

7 comments:

  1. Wow Toria this is brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love silhouettes, and this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black & white cards are beautiful...this is perfect XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Toria, this is just fab! So love the silhoutte! Just Stunning!!
    Hugs melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making me lust after the Robo even more now. This is just gorgeous.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toria, your silhouette card is just gorgeous. The Craftrobo has done a perfect cutting job on a very detailed design, but haw you have made it into the final card is very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails