Friday, 10 September 2010

Blog Awards and Prizes

My friend Vix gave me this lovely award a cople of weeks ago and I do not know why I had not posted.  But here is


I have e to tell you 7 facts about me and pass onto 7 people.  So here goes:

1: I make miniature Teddy Bears. 
2:  I own a 26 year old Dales cross Highland pony called William and a West Highland White Terrier called Rosie.
3:  I love collecting Miniatures and Dolls Houses in 1/12th and 1/24th scales.
4:  I like all things Autharian and BBC Merlin
5: I am avid fan of the following authors:  Jane Austin, Colan Doyle, Tolken, C J Sansom, Micheal Jeaks and Ellis Peters.
6: My ambition is to breed my own Dales Pony.
7:  I like fairies, Butterflies and Dragonflies

I am passing this award on to the following lovely bloggers:

1: Jude
3: Lin
4: Jack
7: Jane

Today I found out that I have won Just Magnolia's Monthy Challenge with this card


Photobucket

I am so pleased.  Thank you so much

Lv toria

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the win. It's well-deserved!

    And thanks so much for the award. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised you won - it's lovely!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails