Tuesday, 20 July 2010

In the Pink Birthday Wishes

Here a card that I made for a friends Birthday.

Photobucket

I used Butterfly Tilda, stamped in memento Ink and coloured using Copics and Spica Glitter pens.  I added Fruit Cocktail Stickles to her for some more Glitz.  I then cut her out using a Scalloped Nestie.  I added some cream chalk to the edges and also some more stickles.

The Paper used for this card is by Papermaina.  I used Stickles - Fruit Cocktail, on the flower background to add some glitz and also to make the berries stand off the page. 

The large flower, I created using a punch and the other flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The leaves are punched from Green card. 

I was going to add some colour to the ribbon, but decided that the card did not need it in the end.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Rose-D's - Burgundy, Pink & Cream  



Lv Toria

3 comments:

  1. I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your work at Rosie-D's Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely card!
    thanks for sharing this with us
    at Rosie D's;-))Mervi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails