Sunday, 11 July 2010

Fairy Ring

Hi


Here is a card I made for a swap.


Photobucket




I used Fairytale Tilda and instead of the frog, I created a butterfly using Martha Stewart punch.


Photobucket




I also added more of these butterflies around the card.  Tilda is coloured using copic's, Inktense pencils, startburst stains and spica glitter pens.


Photobucket


I added stickles to the butterfles for some added sparkle.  I used parchment paper to cut them from.


I created several flowers and leaves with punches.  Also I added pearls to some of the centres  of the flowers and around them.


Photobucket

Photobucket




To keep the card upright, I used a parchment butterfly, that my talented mum made.  I added colouring using copic's and stickles.


Photobucket


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at
    Rosie D's, welcome back;-))DT Mervi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! The flowers you have made are fantastic and I think the butterfly looks much nicer than the frog.
    Thank you for entering the challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is simply stunning and you're gonna swap??...I'd frame it behind glass, away from sunlight & grubby fingers to look at & NOT touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! very summery and what wonderful flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous card, love the flowers and that gorgeous butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Toria, I wish you could here the squeals of delight as I clicked on to your creation it is so so gorgeous, I adore it. off to look at the rest of your blog now. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again, meant to say thanks for joining us in the sir stampalot challenge, I was that busy looking I forgot to say what I had come for !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there

    What a beautiful card, all that lovely lace and flowers plus that gorgeous butterfly.

    Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challegne this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I LOVE THIS!!!!!! It is just stunning!! Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! Love the butterflies you added!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails