Sunday, 11 July 2010

Chocolate

Totally Tilda are a new challenge blog for - Tilda cards.

Their first challenge is:

Chocolate


So lots of rich Browns and Creams, but you can add a little dash of another colour if you wish but only a dash, remember it´s a yummy Chocolate theme. Also remember that you must use Tilda on your creation.

So here is my card for the challenge.

Photobucket

I treated myself to some distress inks and decided to have a go at using them to colour a image.  I have not used them to watercolour before and wonder why, i have never used them before.  I love them.  So I will be saving my pennies up for some more.

I decided to make a easel card and circle one.  I thought the circle could represent a chocolate drop.  I covered the card in patterned paper and used walnut Stain.

I knew which stamps, I was going to use, as they were prefect for the theme.  The stamps that I used are, Tin Boxes and Tilda with lolly pop. 

Photobucket

I used copic's to colour Tilda's Skin.  The colours that I used are: E000, E00, E001, E11, R20 and R22.

For her clothes and hair, I used distress inks.  I also used distress inks on the jars, along with inktense pencils.  The distress colours that I used are:
  • Walnut Stain
  • Brushed Corduroy
  • Frayed Burlap
  • Dried Marigold
I added some sparkle with spica glitter pens - gold.

Photobucket

I created a flower using punches.  I edged the flower with walnut stain and stickles.

Photobucket


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Lv Toria
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. CHOCOLATE!!! Sorry having a HOMER moment...will check out this challenge if only to drool XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular card I love the round easel shape great work
    Thanks for joining in our first challenge at the Totally Tilda Challenge
    Hugs Susie & the TT DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toria
    Great card hun, lovely colouring. Love your flower too. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gorgeous creation love your colour combo
    fab shaped card.. ..thanks for sharing & joining us on our 1st Totally Tilda Chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation Vicky, love your train of thought with the chocolate drop cos the circle easel is spectacular. Fabulous colouration, masking and paper.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails