Thursday, 29 July 2010

Blowing Bubbles



My Lastest card


Photobucket

I made this card for a friends birthday.  The brown spot paper and pink Gingham are by Papermaina.  The card is from my stash.  The Crinkle paper is one, I created with a piece of white card, that I scrunched up and then coloured with two colours of chalk. 

I chose to use Tilda Blowing bubbles and added some more bubbles using Glossy Accents.  Tilda is coloured with Copic's and Spica Glitter pens.


Photobucket





I edged the card in brown lace and also used the same lace on the centre band of pink gingham.  I also created a bow from the lace.  I was really pleased how well the bow turned out as I have not use lace before with my bow easy.  I created three pins using some beads I had in my stash and added these behind my bow.


Photobucket

I added a butterfly peeloff that I stuck on to acetate and some flowers, that I created from paper and lace.


Photobucket

Photobucket




 I am entering this in the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Wow Toria this is amazing. love all the lace and the little buttons, and especially love the tilda.
    looks like a lot of work, beautiful card love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Toria. Love the cute image and the gorgeous lace! Thank you for playing along with us at DDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with so much detail and so expertly photographed. I am inspired!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails