Monday, 10 May 2010

Make a Little Wish

I wanted to have a go at Magnolia Down Under's Sketch challenge, but with the busy weekend I have had, I did not get it finished in time.  I wanted to create a birthday for my friend.   So I decided to enter the card for By The Cute and Girly Challenge - Celebrations

Here is my Card

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket





The card is created using Papermania papers.  The stamp Magnolia Ballerina Tilda and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Tilda is  coloured in with Derwent Inktense pencils and Spica Glitter pens.  I have used Chalks to distress the edges of the papers.
The main reason for my weekend being so busy, is that I moved my 26 year old Horse, William, to a new home.  I walked him 4 miles and quite a bit of that was up hill, as we live in the Preseli's.

Here are some pictures, taken of us on our journey.







Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi there

    A lovely easel card, thank you for sharing with us at By the Cute and Girly this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love how you have coloured her dress and hair, thanks for sharing at BTC&G
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lively card. Love the way the 3 flowers hold up the easel part of your card. Great idea!
    Thank you for joining the BTC&G challenge this month.
    geraldine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails