Monday, 24 May 2010

Dandelion and Lilacs

I received some new stamps, so wanted to have a play.  So I created the following easel card.




Stamps used:
Dandelion Background from Magnolia Fairytale Collection
Tilda with Lilacs

Photobucket

The images are coloured in with copic markers, Spica Glitter pens, Derwent Inktense pencils and chalks.  I have also used glitter on the dandelion and the lilacs.  I cut the dandelion background out with a nestablily die.













I used the sketch from the lastest Just Magnolia challenge.



 Papers are from Papermina and also from a free pack I got in a magazine.  I used chalk and versa mark dazzle ink to distress the edges.  I added flowers from Wild Orchard crafts and leaves cut using a punch.  I also added gems with the flowers as well.  I added 4 gems to the top right corner.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:






Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Thanks for taking part in the Rosie D challenge this week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! Awesome job. Thanks for joining us at MSL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with this lovely work!! Good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous papers Toria. You have done a great job of colouring Tilda, great card. hugs Shelley

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Just love the way you created that card the coloring is awesome.

    http://michelesscrappyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful easel card with all fab details!
    Thanks for sharing this with us
    at Rosie D's Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. you card is so adorable! love the coloring.. love the embellies you used.. flowers look like real ones... awesome card!
    Thanks for joining us at MSL.
    Hugs
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing attention to little details! Your colors are so yummy...like a fresh raspberry smoothie!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge!
    Anary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet! I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this...simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails