Monday, 8 March 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 16 - A Feminine Celebration

Hi Everyone

Here is my card for the Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge 16 - A Feminine Celebration


The image is from Digital Pencil too and is called Kesha. I coloured her using Copic markers and chalks. Copic's used used are:
  • Skin - R32, R20 and E04
  • Hair - Y15, Y17, E21, E35, and E37
  • Dress and Ribbons - R20, R32, E04, BG10, BG23 and BG34


I added some punched flowers to the basket and the ribbon in her hair.  Then added flowersoft to the basket as well as some falling out of her hand to the ground.

I embossed a piece of parchment paper using a cuttlebug embossing folder and then coloured it in with chalks. The pattern papers are from MyMind's Eye - Pretty Please Spring Papers, that came free in a magazine.  I used Nestability dies to cut the circles. The ribbon is white ribbon that I coloured using R20 and BG34 copic markers. I added gems to the scalloped circle. Then I mounted it on to a card blank I created using scalloped cutter on my guillotine.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your idea with little flowers and flower soft, looks really natural and truly pretty.
    Your colouring is fab!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so lovely...your much braver than me..I just can't seem to get the nerve to do any of Mo's images...though I have a few...
    Well done, gorgeous design!!!
    x
    Vicky

    ps...those didi flowers are just the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely toria, well done hun, I adore that image xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails