Sunday, 21 February 2010

what a surprise!!

Hi Everyone

I have had such a lovely and relaxing day. First thing this morning, I went up to William, my horse, to spend some quality hours with him. What a surprise, I could not believe my eyes. The Preseli’s were covered in snow and where I live there was none - only green fields. Will’s field was white and being grey, he does blend in. I spent a couple of hours grooming him and by then the snow had started to melt. But it was still snowing on the mountains. Not sure if we will get any at home.

Then I spent the afternoon crafting and getting ready for the first evening of the class I am teaching. I will post some pictures of the cards I have made in the next few days.

Be sure to check out Crafty Cardmakers for the next challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails