Monday, 15 February 2010

In the Garden

I made this card a little while go for a challenge, but forgot to post it.  This card was created using various Cute Companion Stamps and were coloured using Copic's and Watercolour Pencils.  The Birds are stamps from Art Impressions and were stamped using waterbased markers.  I added Flowersoft to to the background. I had to do the little mouse peering though the flowers and I am very pleased with her colouring as she has a aged look about her.  I have used Spica glitter pens to add some sparkle to the card.  The apperture was cut using nestability dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails