Sunday, 28 February 2010

Crafty Cardmaker Challenge

For the lastest Crafy Cardmakers Challenge - Challenge 15 - Tricolour (Based on Colour Theory).  

Check out the the colour theory to find out what you have to for the challenge. Unfortunently I did not understand what the challenge was, but here is my card.


The three colours I decided to do were Yellow, Green and Purple. I was stuck to what colours to choose until I was given some lovely Yellow ribbon by my mum. So the card had to have yellow on it. I think these colors work really well together and are great for a Easter/Spring card. The image is a digi stamp by Pollycraft and is coloured using watercolour pencils. I mounted her on paper from Daisy and Dandelion paper pack and added some white flower braid. Then mounted on to some lilac pattern paper. I round the corners using a corner punch. I punched a hole in the card and added some lilac ribbon and a yellow bow. I created a pocket, the right size for my card, in the same lilac pattern paper. Using a scalloped paper punch, I cut a small section to help when pulling the card out. I add lilac & yellow ribbon, the same green patterned paper and flower braid to coordinate with my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails