Sunday, 6 December 2009

Alternative Christmas

Hi Everyone

I am a bit late posting this but here is my card for the lastest Crafty Cardmarker challenge - Alternative Christmas.



Stamps - Magnolia Edwin Sledging and Art Impressions Small Snowy Tree


Copic Markers - E57 Light Walnut, E47 Dark Brown, E37 Sepia, E00 Skin White, E21 Baby Skin Pink, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y08 Acid Yellow, Y17 Golden Yellow, R20 Blush, B22 Phihalo Blue, B93 Light Crockery Blue, B45 Smokey Blue.

Card - Stampin Up Whisper White, Pretty in pink, Bashful Blue

Stampin Up Stampin Pastels

Stickles - Diamond, Stardust, Eucalyptus, Green

Post It Notes or Eclipse Tape

Clear Stardust Pen

Snowflakes and Bow

Hair Spray


I stamped Edwin onto White card as well a piece of eclipse tape to use a a mask on the white card. I then stamped a series of trees as a background. I used the same method as for Edwin and created mask of the trees as well. I create a sky using pastels that I sealed with Hair Spray. I removed the masks from the trees and added snow to the sky and trees using Stickles. i also added green to the Branches. Once dry I removed the mask from Edwin and coloured him in using Copic markers. I added highlights using clear stardust pen. I rounded the corners of the white card and edge using a blue Copic pen. I mounted it on to a piece of pink card also with rounded corners. Which was then mounted on to a card created using a sheet of A4 blue card folded in half. Added some snowflakes and a bow. I rounded the corners of the card and also edge using the same blue card.


Other cards I have made recently






Check out these great tutorials:

http://moonlight-inker.blogspot.com/2007/08/basic-marker-tutorial-part-1a.html
http://moonlight-inker.blogspot.com/2007/08/basic-marker-tutorial-1b.html











3 comments:

  1. It is so so lovely well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Vicky and thanks for joining us on The Stampman Blog Hop, also for your comments on my blog.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Vicky! Love that tree background and Edwin is just so handsome! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails