Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeen

Hi Everyone

Thought I would share my latest card with you.





I used Magnolia "Tilda with Pumpkin" stamp, which I coloured with a combination of Copic Markers and Watercolour Pencils. The added a coat of diamond glaze to the pumpkin, leaving the eyes, mouth and nose uncoated. I cut a circle from black paper. Using a bat from a Halloween confetti pack, coated it with repositional glue, used it as a mask while I sprayed the circle with gold sparkle spray. Then added a couple of coats of Diamond spray to make the bat stand out. I cut a scalloped circle, using a nestabilities die. Then added ribbon and a bow to a rectangle of black paper, which I then mounted on a red card blank



Check out the latest challenge on Crafty Cardmakers - Autumn






2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry not to have been round to see you lately, but I have been working on my tutorial blog. I'm back now, and I love your card. Promise I won't be such a bad blogger in future. :-)

    Hugs

    TeresaW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails