Thursday, 22 October 2009

CraftyCardmarkers - CHALLENGE 5 - RIBBONS AND FIBRES






I used Sarah Kay Spring Blossom stamp, stamped with Black 'Memento' ink. I coloured her in with the following Copic Markers: E000 Skin White, R20 Blush, E21 Skin Pink, E37 Sepia, YG91 Putty, YG95 Pale Olive, B93 Crockery Blue, B45 Smoky Blue, Y11 Pale Yellow, V91 Pale Grape, C3 Cool Grey, W1 Warm Grey and W3 Warm Grey. I mounted her onto to a oval piece of card.For the background I cut a rounded rectangle of cream card and rounded rectangle, slightly smaller than the first from pattern paper (free from a magazine). I inked both the rectangles edges with Copic Marker - YG95 Pale Green. I then stuck the smaller rectangle on to the larger rectangle. Using two pieces of ribbon, I wrapped one along the top of the rectangles and the other down one side of the rectangles. I then mounted the stamped image on to the rectangles.The base card was created from a A4 sheet of textured mirri board, which I card strip about 2 inches from to get the size card I wanted. I folded the what was left of the A4 card in half and struck a piece of the strip I had cut off on the of the card to create a longer back flip. On the front of this flip I glued a strip of matching pattern paper, with the edges inked with Pale Olive, and then a strip of ribbon down the centre. I glue the rectangles to the front of the card. Glued a flower that I created from two silk flowers with stick on gems in the centre. Added a charm attached with ribbon, from underneath the flower. I added a handmade bow to the top of the charm.To finish I inked the edges of the card with the same Copic Marker - YG95 Pale Olive.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails