Sunday, 19 July 2009

Don't you love Magnolia - I Do ~ Part Two

I also managed to create a back cover. I decided to have a the Copic Colour Challenge - Sketch and also the Just Magnolia weekly challenge - Buttons with it.




I have only just started using Copic Markers and only had a few colours at the moment. But I have had so much fun with them that I will differently be buying some more. Copic Markers that I used are: E00 Skin White, R20 Blush, YG91 Putty, YG95 Pale Olive, B45 Smoky Blue, B93 Light Crockery Blue, W1 and W3 Warm Greys, V91 Pale Grape, RV95 Baby Blossoms and Y11 Pale Yellow. Also Chine Blue and Blue Pearl Pro markers. I added fake stitches using Purple Stardust pen and added holes to the stitches using a needle. I added two shades of pink buttons and a butterfly charm. The Sketch for the Copic challenge includes text but as I wanted this for my back cover for my card organiser I decided that I would not add any.








10 comments:

  1. Hi what a sweet card..I like your style :) Oh and thank you so much for entering my blog candy. I see you linked up perfectly. Don't forget to click on the "join this site" on my side bar to quailfy and to be entered in the MAD MONEY CASH GIVE AWAYS (see my side bar)
    Thanks again for helping spread the word and we would love for you to join in our sketch challenges if you find the time.. they have some fantastic prizes too :)good luck :)
    http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and colours and a great interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

    Dingle.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, love the colours and your fabulous colouring, thanks for joining JM this week with such a lovely card
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a sweet card, great papers and colouring. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Vicky, I love those K&Co papers so muc I have them too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stunning papers?! I am loving those together and your image is beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Copic Colour Challenge! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  7. love what you have done with my sketch and that you decided to use it for your organiser !
    gorgeous !

    love maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the colours and wonderful details. Thanks for joing us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous again Toria. Love those buttons xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the card it's so pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails