Sunday, 19 July 2009

Don't you love Magnolia - I DO ~ Part One

I have had a lovely day crafting to day. I had lots of card and challenges to do. But still have not got everything done. My morning starting in cutting out card for a card organiser for Crafty Cardmaking group challenge. I thought that I would do my front cover, that would cover the Just Magnolia Tutorial Challenge. This was to use Debby Yates of A Scrap Journey 3d stamp tutorial to create a card with a Magnolia character in 3d. Here is my attempt but instead of a card it is book cover.



The Magnolia is Tilda with Watering Can (it was one of the stamps, I brought on my holiday). I stamped using Memento Rich Coca. I have coloured her using the Copic Markers, mainly but the watering can and her boots have been coloured using polychromos Pencil and Zest It Oil. Copic Markers that I used are: E00 Skin White, R20 Blush, YG91 Putty, YG95 Pale Olive, B45 Smoky Blue, B93 Light Crockery Blue, W1 and W3 Warm Greys and Y11 Pale Yellow. I have only just started using Copic Markers and only had a few colours at the moment. But I have had so much fun with them that I will diffently be buying some more. I used Tim Holtz Dried Marigold Distress Ink to to add colour to the white card. K & Co Paper. I added a wrap of ribbon and a butterfly charm.












<>

3 comments:

  1. Really sweet darling card , Love the colours and the image which is coloured to perfection
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Toria. Your Tilda really looks shaped, I love it. I must give this a go. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!gorgeous!!love how you coloured Tilda in!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails