Friday, 10 April 2009

Altered Notebook - Front and BackHappy Easter to everyone.
I thought I would share with you my altered notebook for the Crafty Cardmarking groups "project Club" for February. I created the covers using card stamped with swirls using Azure Stazon. I punched holes all along the side of the back cover and half way down the front. I threaded ribbon though the holes and added a bow to the front to finish it off.




Altered Notebook - Front and Back close up
The back to front images are from Charmed Crafts downloads 'front to back'. I printed on watercolour paper and then coloured it in using whisper markers, watercolour pencils and Lyra Aquacolours. It does not show so well in the picture, but I used crystal acents on the window and her eyes.


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute,what a sweet little image and coloured beautifully!!! Thankyou for visiting my blog and following,have a wonderful and safe Easter!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phred that's a fab notebook! I think that must be one of the most popular of the back to front Dotties, I've seen it a lot recently.Great work chuck.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails