Sunday, 22 March 2009

Happy Mother's day

Hi Everyone. Close up of Mouse
It's another lovely sunny morning in Pembrokeshire. I am sitting looking out at the garden as I type this. I made this card for my wonderful mum, Judith.

Mother's Day Card

It uses one of Jayne Nestorenko's Cute Companions stamps. I have stamped it with Stazeon and then have coloured in using both watercolour pencils and marker pens.The apples are coloured in using first a layer of watercolour pencil and then I added red highlights to them using a polychromos pencil.

I do not know why a lot of my cards have pink on them. I do have a lot ofCentre of card pink card and paper to use. But Mum likes pink and I could not resist mounting this sweet mouse on something girlie. I decided to use the black paper to add depth to my card.




I have to mention the candy for grabs on http://charmedcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-candy-with-twist.html


It is a set of 72 Copic Markers. Wow. What fun you could have with them. Check them out. I have got my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails