Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Panto Time

This weeks Sunday challenge on Dotties world is "Start the New Year with a Laugh". Where you can get you mits on Scruff in the bath.

The Challenge is to incorporate something funny in your project. Here is my attempt. I have used Donald Donkey and Henry Hare from the Animal Magic set as well as the Stage from the Bumper Xmas Collection. I have coloured the animals in using water colour pencils and the stage with stardust pens. The papers were downloads from the Internet.

I made the card for a friends birthday, I hope it brings a smile to her face.




If you want to see more of Dottie than click on the link on the right.

Cheers for now

6 comments:

  1. LOL Phred that's really funny, your friend will love it! I'm loving seeing all thes funny entries.
    Thank you for playing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL, that is brilliant!! I absolutely love it; it made me laugh out loud!! Thank you for taking part in my challenge.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Took me straight back to last week's panto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Super card - love the colouring...Ah Panto - what lovely memories that brings back to my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Vicky, this really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, made me laugh I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.
Lv Toria

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails